Tuesday, February 1, 2011

One Week

Well, my friends, we are one week away. I have to say that I am thankful for the snow today because it has given me extra time with Spenceer. Spencer and his friend, Gary, hung out in the kitchen with me for a while. I baked Snickerdoodles and made them hot chocolate. It just does a mom good to do things for the boys. Loved being with them.

I was telling Paul this morning how good God is. Spencer's first date to leave was scheduled for today and then got changed to February 8. Am I ever glad it got changed. What a mess that would have been!

My mind is beginning to whirl with all the things I have to make sure we get done - mainly just banking things, etc., and we have to get his 2010 taxes filed before he leaves. I am also scurrying around trying to get ready for his open house on Saturday. I know we will get it all done, we always do!

Well, I guess I'll post next week after we have said our goodbyes and we begin our new normal. Please remember us all in your prayers. We are sure going to miss him.

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment